Are you looking for a way to take a screenshot on the OnePlus Nord CE 5G in a more convenient way? If yes, then drums roll! You have reached the exact location; in this post, I will present you with some of the hidden ways to take a screenshot.
But before moving to the methods, let’s talk about this fascinating value-packed smartphone.
Being launched with the Nord tag, users expect excellent with an affordable price, and in that case, the OnePlus Nord CE fits accurately.
From head to toe, you will find mesmerizing features, whether it’s about display quality or the performance aspect of the phone. In every aspect, Nord CE aced and provided subtle support.
You can also put this phone on the wish list if you are thinking of switching to a new mid-range phone.
Top 5 Easiest Ways to Screenshot In OnePlus Nord CE
Now, let’s head toward all possible methods to take screenshots! I have sorted the top 5 most straightforward ways to take a screenshot on the OnePlus Nord CE.
This one is the easiest, and you don’t have to do any hard labor to take a screenshot, just follow the instructions below.
- Tap on the Power button + Volume down button at the same time.
- Hold it for a while until the screenshot didn’t take out.
Scrolling Screenshot in OnePlus Nord CE
Usually, you might also face off the problem where you want to take a screenshot of the whole content present on the screen; maybe it’s a chat or something else. In that case, the OnePlus Nord CE scrolling screenshot works exceptionally great!
- Like the previous method, tap the Power button + Volume low.
- Once you are done, the screenshot reduce to a small slip, tap on the box.
- At this point, the screen will automatically scroll down.
- Tap on the screen when you want to stop.
In that way, you can take a screenshot without any cut or distortion in the content.
Like the previous method, in this method, the power button plays an important role.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Wait till the power menu option.
- Tap on the screenshot icon, that’s all!
Three-finger screenshot in OnePlus Nord CE
This method won’t work until you enable its setting, so firstly, let’s understand how to set a three-finger screenshot in Oneplus Nord CE.
- Enter in the setting app.
- Then go to the Button and Gesture choice.
- Tap on the Quick Gesture option.
- There you have enabled three-finger slide screenshot mode.
Now that you have set up the mode, just slide three of your fingertips on the screen to take a screenshot!
Take a screenshot using Google Assistance
Last but not least, you can utilize Google Assistant’s simple commands to take a screenshot. Nowadays, voice search has become a trend, all thanks to AI assistant presence, and it will help you in this matter. However, if you haven’t set up Google Assistant, here is the method!
Note- You can skip this part if you have already set up Google Assistant!
- Go to the setting app search option and type Google Assistant.
- Enter in the first option→ head to assistant voice.
- Enable Google Assistant and tap on get started.
- Say ok google and hey google for a few times, and boom, everything is done!
All you have to say is, “Ok, Google, take a screenshot,” and this command will take your screenshot. For advanced use, you can also “Hey Google, take a screenshot and share it on Twitter and Facebook.”