In the world of technology, there are constantly new gadgets and devices being released to the public. While many of these items are innovative and exciting, others can be quite troublesome.
One such device that often experiences problems is the Vivo phone. This article will discuss some of the most common issues that occur with Vivo phones and provide tips on how to fix them.
- 1 What are Some Common Issues with Vivo Phones?
- 2 Select Your Vivo Device to Fix Common Problems
- 3 How to Fix Common Vivo Phones Issues?
- 4 High Battery Drainage Problem in Vivo Phones
- 5 Screen Gets Stuck & Unresponsive in Vivo Phones
- 6 Vivo Phones Stuck on Boot Screen
- 7 Overheating Problem in Vivo Phones
- 8 Trouble Connecting to Wi-Fi in Vivo Phones
- 9 Apps Not Downloading from Google Play Store on Vivo Phones
- 10 Bluetooth Issues on Vivo Phones
- 11 Text Messages Not Sending in Vivo Phones
- 12 Network Problem in Vivo Phones
- 13 Vivo Phones Camera Issues
- 14 Vivo Phones Suddenly Turn OFF and Not Turning ON
- 15 Vivo Phones Keeps Restarting
- 16 Ghost Touch Issue on Vivo Phones
- 17 Vivo Phones GPS Not Working
- 18 Vivo Phones Slow Charging
- 19 Apps crashing and freezing on Vivo Phones
- 20 Can’t Download Images from WhatsApp on Vivo Phones
- 21 Common Troubleshooting Steps for Vivo Devices
What are Some Common Issues with Vivo Phones?
We use them to stay connected with friends and family, access the internet, and keep track of our schedules. But sometimes our phones can be a source of frustration.
Smartphones have become an essential part of our lives. Everyone uses their smartphones for different reasons.
Some people use them to stay connected with friends and family, others use them for work, and still, others use them for entertainment.
Regardless of why someone uses their smartphone, there are certain common issues that are likely to occur.
The Vivo phone is a Chinese company that has been in the smartphone market for quite some time. This brand offers a wide variety of smartphones.
Many people have had problems with their Vivo phones in the past few years. Some common issues include: the phone not turning on, poor battery life, slow internet speed, and missed calls or messages.
This article will discuss some of the most common issues in Vivo Phones and how to fix them.
Related: Common Issues in Android Phones
We have also written dedicated articles for all Vivo phones out there.
Select Your Vivo Device to Fix Common Problems
- Vivo Y28
- Vivo Y15 (2013)
- Vivo Xshot
- Vivo Xplay7
- Vivo Y22
- Vivo X3S
- Vivo X5
- Vivo Y27
- Vivo Xplay3S
- Vivo Y11
- Vivo iQOO 10 Pro
- Vivo X6Plus
- Vivo Y35
- Vivo X5Pro
- Vivo X5Max Platinum Edition
- Vivo iQOO 9 SE
- Vivo Y30 5G
- Vivo Y37
- Vivo Y75 5G
- Vivo X5Max+
- Vivo Y31 (2015)
- Vivo Y15S (2015)
- Vivo X6S
- Vivo Xplay5 Elite
- Vivo Xplay5
- Vivo V1 Max
- Vivo X6S Plus
- Vivo X5Max
- Vivo X6
- Vivo V1
- Vivo iQOO 9 Pro
- Vivo T1x (India)
- Vivo T1 5G
- Vivo Y33
- Vivo Y51 (2015)
- Vivo iQOO 10
- Vivo X7 Plus
- Vivo X9
- Vivo V5
- Vivo iQOO 9
- Vivo Y77
- Vivo Xplay6
- Vivo V3
- Vivo Y77 (China)
- Vivo X7
- Vivo Y67
- Vivo V3Max
- Vivo Y33s 5G
- Vivo X9 Plus
- Vivo T1 Pro
- Vivo iQOO Neo 6
- Vivo X80 Pro
- Vivo V5s
- Vivo X9s Plus
- Vivo V5 Plus
- Vivo Y33e
- Vivo T2x
- Vivo Y75
- Vivo Y55s
- Vivo iQOO Z6 Pro
- Vivo Y72t
- Vivo T2
- Vivo Y55L (Vivo 1603)
- Vivo X9s
- Vivo V5 Lite (Vivo 1609)
- Vivo Y53
- Vivo S15
- Vivo iQOO U5e
- Vivo iQOO Z6 44W
- Vivo Y01
- Vivo Y25
- Vivo X80
- Vivo S15 Pro
- Vivo iQOO Neo6 SE
- Vivo T1 (Snapdragon 680)
- Vivo iQOO Z6
- Vivo X21
- Vivo iQOO Neo6 (China)
- Vivo V7+
- Vivo V7
- Vivo X21 UD
- Vivo Z1
- Vivo NEX A
- Vivo Y71
- Vivo Y83
- Vivo X21i
- Vivo X Note
- Vivo T1x 4G
- Vivo X20 Plus
- Vivo X20 Plus UD
- Vivo T1 (Snapdragon 778G)
- Vivo V9
- Vivo X Fold
- Vivo S15e
- Vivo Y53i
- Vivo Y65
- Vivo Y69
- Vivo X20
- Vivo V9 Youth
- Vivo Y81
- Vivo X23
- Vivo Y21G
- Vivo iQOO U5x
- Vivo NEX S
- Vivo Z1i
- Vivo Y83 Pro
- Vivo V9 6GB
- Vivo V11 (V11 Pro)
- Vivo Y97
- Vivo Y71i
- Vivo Pad
- Vivo V11i
- Vivo Y81i
- Vivo Y95
- Vivo Y55 5G
- Vivo iQOO 9 (China)
- Vivo Y91
- Vivo Y91 (Mediatek)
- Vivo Z3i
- Vivo Y91i (India)
- Vivo Z3
- Vivo Y91i
- Vivo Y93
- Vivo NEX Dual Display
- Vivo iQOO U5
- Vivo V15 Pro
- Vivo V23 5G
- Vivo X27
- Vivo iQOO
- Vivo Y21a
- Vivo Y12
- Vivo Y89
- Vivo Y21t (India)
- Vivo Y33t
- Vivo Z1 Lite
- Vivo X27 Pro
- Vivo V15
- Vivo Y93s
- Vivo Y21t
- Vivo Y15
- Vivo V23 Pro
- Vivo Y21e
- Vivo S1 (China)
- Vivo Y17
- Vivo S12 Pro
- Vivo Y93 (Mediatek)
- Vivo iQOO Neo
- Vivo iQOO Neo5 SE
- Vivo S12
- Vivo Y70s
- Vivo Z5x
- Vivo Z3x
- Vivo iQOO Z1
- Vivo X50
- Vivo S1 Pro (China)
- Vivo Watch 2
- Vivo Y55s 5G
- Vivo Y32
- Vivo X50 5G
- Vivo Y54s
- Vivo iQOO Neo5 S
- Vivo V23e 5G
- Vivo Y76 5G
- Vivo X50 Pro
- Vivo Y90
- Vivo V23e
- Vivo S1
- Vivo X50 Pro+
- Vivo iQOO U1x
- Vivo Y76s
- Vivo Y74s
- Vivo Y15s
- Vivo iQOO Pro
- Vivo Z1x
- Vivo Y3s
- Vivo Y1s
- Vivo iQOO Z5x
- Vivo V20
- Vivo V17 Neo
- Vivo V20 Pro
- Vivo iQOO Pro 5G
- Vivo S7e
- Vivo Z1Pro
- Vivo Z5
- Vivo V20 SE
- Vivo X51 5G
- Vivo X50e
- Vivo NEX 3
- Vivo T1x
- Vivo Y15a
- Vivo X50 Lite
- Vivo Y50t
- Vivo Y71t
- Vivo Watch
- Vivo iQOO 7 (India)
- Vivo X70 Pro
- Vivo Y51 (2020, September)
- Vivo Y30
- Vivo U10
- Vivo S10e
- Vivo Y70
- Vivo V21e
- Vivo V17 Pro
- Vivo iQOO Z5
- Vivo Y19
- Vivo Y11s
- Vivo Y12i
- Vivo Y20s
- Vivo Y3
- Vivo Y52s t1
- Vivo X70
- Vivo Z5x (2020)
- Vivo Y3s (2021)
- Vivo V21
- Vivo Y3 (4GB+64GB)
- Vivo T1
- Vivo U3
- Vivo Y73s
- Vivo Y20t
- Vivo V21 5G
- Vivo NEX 3 5G
- Vivo Y12s
- Vivo Y11 (2019)
- Vivo X70 Pro+
- Vivo iQOO Neo 855
- Vivo Y21s
- Vivo Y30 (China)
- Vivo Y20i
- Vivo S5
- Vivo iQOO 3 5G
- Vivo iQOO Neo3 5G
- Vivo Z6 5G
- Vivo V19 (Indonesia)
- Vivo S10 Pro
- Vivo Y5s
- Vivo X30
- Vivo Y12a
- Vivo iQOO 8
- Vivo Y9s
- Vivo X30 Pro
- Vivo Y3 Standard
- Vivo V19 Neo
- Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing
- Vivo V17
- Vivo Z5i
- Vivo V17 (Russia)
- Vivo Y20s [G]
- Vivo U20
- Vivo S10
- Vivo Y51 (2020, December)
- Vivo Y12s 2021
- Vivo Y33s
- Vivo Y21
- Vivo Y73
- Vivo S1 Pro
- Vivo iQOO 8 Pro
- Vivo iQOO U3x Standard
- Vivo V19
- Vivo Y53s
- Vivo Y50
- Vivo S6 5G
- Vivo X60t
- Vivo Y52 5G
- Vivo iQOO Neo5 Lite
- Vivo Y70t
- Vivo Y72 5G (India)
- Vivo X60s
- Vivo iQOO Z1x
- Vivo Y20
- Vivo NEX 3S 5G
- Vivo X60t Pro+
- Vivo Y53s 4G
- Vivo V21e 5G
- Vivo Y51a
- Vivo Y51s
- Vivo Y30g
- Vivo Y52s
- Vivo iQOO 5 Pro 5G
- Vivo iQOO Neo5
- Vivo iQOO U3x
- Vivo S7t
- Vivo iQOO 5 5G
- Vivo S9
- Vivo iQOO U3
- Vivo X60 Pro
- Vivo Y72 5G
- Vivo S1 Prime
- Vivo S9e
- Vivo S7
- Vivo iQOO Z3
- Vivo iQOO U1
- Vivo X60
- Vivo Y20 2021
- Vivo X60 (China)
- Vivo Y20a
- Vivo Y31
- Vivo iQOO 7
- Vivo X60 Pro+
- Vivo Y20g
- Vivo Y31s
- Vivo Y30 Standard
- Vivo X60 Pro (China)
- Vivo V20 2021
How to Fix Common Vivo Phones Issues?
Are you having trouble with your Vivo Phones? Maybe it’s not charging properly, the screen is cracked, or it just doesn’t seem to be working right.
In this article, we will go over some of the most common Vivo Phones issues and how to fix them.
Note: We at www.evolvearenas.com doesn’t have any responsibility if things go wrong at any point. Go ahead and check out how to fix common issues in Vivo Phones right now.
High Battery Drainage Problem in Vivo Phones
In the Vivo Phones case, you are getting a top-notch processor, which can easily handle any multi-tasking, long gaming sessions, and heavy usage in a pretty smooth manner.
The power-hungry cores need an enormous amount of battery juice to provide top-notch results, which eventually leads to faster battery drain.
You might have also noticed this in your user experience as the phone doesn’t even survive more than five hours of screen time.
There are some other cases such as you are not using the original Vivo charger too. So, here’s the method to fix the fast battery drain issue on Vivo Phones.
How to Fix Vivo Phones Battery Draining Fast?
- Go to settings → Battery → Show full device usage, to check screen time.
- Turn Off the Auto brightness feature from the settings menu.
- Open Settings → Apps → uncheck Show Notification of useless apps.
- Turn Off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and mobile hotspot.
- Reduce screen time to less than a minute.
- Check out official software updates.
- Don’t overcharge the phone.
Screen Gets Stuck & Unresponsive in Vivo Phones
You have purchased the Vivo Phones for a smooth user experience and seamless touch response. But sometimes, you will notice that the screen will be stuck and doesn’t move after several swipes.
The display might have been damaged so why you are facing unresponsiveness on the screen.
If that’s the case, try to replace the product or ask for a refund if the device is under warranty period.
But before you dive into all of that hassle, let’s try some tricks to solve the screen response problem.
How to Fix Vivo Phones Keeps Freezing?
- Simply Restart your phone using the Power button.
- You can also Boot your phone into Safe Mode.
- Install the Display Tester app to examine the screen properly.
- The last step will be to Factory Reset the device.
Vivo Phones Stuck on Boot Screen
It’s quite an unusual thing that your phone might get stuck on the boot screen. Possibly, it occurs due to two following reasons.
First, if the device has some bugs, which is causing the problem. In the second case, you have tried to unlock the bootloader to flash custom ROM.
But, you don’t unlock the bootloader in a precise manner. Generally, this issue is known as boot loop, and it requires skilled technician help.
So, if it’s the second case, we highly recommend you seek a professional to solve this matter.
How to Fix Vivo Phones Stuck on Boot Screen?
- Long press the Power + Volume Up button to turn off the phone, then restart it.
- Secondly, you can try to Boot into the Safe Mode.
- Upgrade to the latest firmware update.
- Wipe the cache partition of the phone.
- Delete all of the data using Hard Reset.
- Visit your nearest Vivo care center.
Overheating Problem in Vivo Phones
Overheating issues can occur due to various reasons. But, the most common scenario is that you have overcharged the device or are playing games for a few hours.
Apart from this, some users notice heat on the back panel.
Here are the following tricks from which you can easily avoid heating issues on Vivo Phones.
How to Fix Heating Issue in Vivo Phones?
- Don’t overcharge the device and use the original Vivo charger.
- You can reboot the system by clicking on following the restart process.
- Deactivate Wi-Fi, GPS location, and Bluetooth when not needed.
- Close all of the unnecessary background apps.
- Lastly, you can check for the system update.
Trouble Connecting to Wi-Fi in Vivo Phones
Nowadays, the internet has become an integral part of our life in which we can’t live without it in a single instance.
Besides this, you will obtain various information and amazing memes that will make your day happy. But for some reason, the phone isn’t able to connect with the Wi-Fi.
In that situation, you can run down to the quick fix options for the Vivo Phones Wi-Fi connection. Here are the methods!
How to Fix Vivo Phones WiFi Issue?
- Reboot the system to refresh the connectivity settings.
- Make sure that you are in the Wi-Fi range.
- Forget the Wi-Fi network and then reconnect it.
- Change if there’s any problem with the Router or Modem.
- Examine the connecting cable of Wi-Fi thoroughly.
- Finally, you can try to Reset Network Settings.
How to Fix Vivo Phones Keeps Disconnecting from Wifi?
If the Wi-Fi is still disconnecting even after resetting the network settings, then you can try out the following method.
- Press and Hold the Wi-Fi options.
- Tap on the Settings button of the preferred network.
- Select View More choice.
- Change IP settings from DHCP to Static.
- Finally, try to re-connect to the preferred network.
Apps Not Downloading from Google Play Store on Vivo Phones
Generally, you won’t face any difficulties to update and installing apps through Google Play Store.
However, if you are getting troubleshooting during the installation or updating process, the following section will provide quick solutions.
So, without any further ado, let’s begin!
How To Fix Vivo Phones Won’t Install or Update Apps in Google Play Store?
- Check the Internet connection speed.
- Restart the device to fix this issue.
- Go to Settings → Apps → Google Play Store → Storage → Clear data and Clear cache
- If the above step doesn’t work out, you have to Force Stop Google Play Store app.
- Settings → General Management → Date and time → activate Automatic date and time.
- Check whether the device has enough internal storage or not.
- Remove all of the google accounts and sign in with your primary Gmail account.
Bluetooth Issues on Vivo Phones
In the old days, Bluetooth was the sole medium to transfer data wirelessly. But nowadays, Bluetooth is severe to connect different devices.
Though, it’s quite a common problem that it doesn’t connect Bluetooth to a new device.
You don’t need any hassle as we have covered all of the tricks that will help you connect Bluetooth to Vivo Phones in a pretty simple manner.
How to Fix Bluetooth Pairing Problem on Vivo Phones?
- Bring down the notification bar → switch off Bluetooth and then reconnect it
- Enable the Airplane Mode from the notification panel and turn it off.
- Restart your Vivo Phones once.
- Unpair the device and again search the device.
- Go to Settings → Apps → Filter options → enable show system apps → Bluetooth → Storage → Clean Cache.
- Check if the device is compatible with your phone.
- Try to connect with another smartphone or Bluetooth device.
- You can also try to Reset Network Settings.
- Update to the latest firmware update.
Text Messages Not Sending in Vivo Phones
The Android ecosystem has various apps from which you can communicate with your loved ones without any hassle.
Besides this, you can start a conversation with your friends and family.
But for some reason, the text (SMS) message is not sent to the contact or you are getting any troubleshooting. In that case, follow this guide.
How to Fix Vivo Phones Can’t Send Text (SMS) Messages?
- First, restart your device.
- Make sure SIM is inserted properly.
- Check the cellular network connection.
- Confirm that the carrier plan has outgoing SMS service.
- Long press on Message App → Tap on Force Stop.
- Delete Message App Data and Cache memory.
- Reset Network Settings to easily send text messages.
- If the above trick doesn’t work, contact your service provider.
Here is the method to Clear the Message App cache and data
- Press and hold the Message App.
- Tap on the App info.
- Click on the Storage → Clear Cache and Clear Data.
Network Problem in Vivo Phones
It’s a pretty common problem that the Vivo Phones are not showing network such as No Network Available or Unregistered SIM card, in that case, you can check out the following steps.
How to Fix Internet not working on Vivo Phones?
- Reboot your Vivo Phones smartphone.
- Re-insert SIM Card to activate networks from start.
- Enable and disable the Airplane mode to restrict networks for a few seconds.
- Enter into the Safe Mode to avoid third-party app access.
- Reset the Network Connection settings.
Here are some Advanced options.
1. Check Device Network Settings
- Open the Settings app.
- Network & Internet → Mobile Network.
- Advanced → Look for “Automatically select network” and turn it ON.
2. Turn OFF the “Roaming mode”
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Tap on the Network & Internet → Mobile Network.
- Uncheck the “Roaming” option.
Vivo Phones Camera Issues
The camera app sometimes doesn’t work and is stuck on the camera app screen and doesn’t take photos.
Moreover, the native camera app glitches while capturing your life moment. Aside from this, camera issues can occur due to bug issues too.
In that scene, we will recommend you follow the solution section.
How to Fix Camera Issues on Vivo Phones?
- Go to the Setting menu.
- Pick the App management.
- Look for the Camera app.
- Head toward the Storage option.
- Tap on Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Come back and click on Force Stop.
- Look for the latest Android update.
- Factory Reset the phone.
Vivo Phones Suddenly Turn OFF and Not Turning ON
The problem usually occurs when the firmware has some sort of bugs or malware. It could also happen if the internals of the smartphone is damaged.
In the worst-case scenario, you have to take your device to the nearest service center to Turn On Vivo Phones once again.
How to Fix Vivo Phones Keeps Turning OFF randomly?
- Check whether the phone has any physical or liquid damage.
- Apply Force Restart by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power key.
- If it doesn’t work, connect the device to charge and then try Force Restart.
Note: If the physical or software damage, we recommend you to visit a professional ASAP.
Vivo Phones Keeps Restarting
The Vivo Phones is a decent smartphone and the company does a phenomenal job bringing impressive features.
But if you’re device keeps restarting again and again, then it probably due to firmware or UI settings.
If the device is under warranty period, we suggest you replace your unit as soon as possible. But before that, you can try to fix this problem using the following guide.
How to Fix Vivo Phones Keeps restarting Issue?
- Boot the device into the Safe mode.
- Plug into the Charger and Force Restart smartphone.
- Reset all of the Settings for a smooth experience.
- Last but not least, you can try Factory Reset too.
Ghost Touch Issue on Vivo Phones
The Vivo Phones have the best display in the market and they deliver an immersive user experience.
Although, some users have noticed that the screen is reacting atomically without giving any touch command. This problem is known as Ghost Touch.
Usually, it occurs due to firmware-related bugs and malware, while it also depends on the unit. Here are some quick fixes that will help you to fix this issue.
How to Fix Ghost Touch on Vivo Phones?
- First of all, you can try to restart your device.
- Remove back-cover to avoid accidental touch.
- Turn ON Accidental touch protection from Display settings.
- Tun Off Touch sensitivity ( Settings → Display).
- Change the Navigation bar to Swipe gestures.
- Update all of the System Apps.
- Check for the software patch updates.
- Finally, Factory Reset device.
Vivo Phones GPS Not Working
GPS makes our lives pretty simple and convenient when you are looking for a particular location.
Although, if you are facing any trouble using the GPS, then check out the following walkthrough.
How to Fix GPS Not working Issue in Vivo Phones?
- Turn Off and On GPS location button.
- Switch On and Off Airplane Mode.
- Disable the Power Saving mode.
- Go to Settings → Location → Mode → High accuracy mode.
- Clear Data and Cache of Google Maps.
Vivo Phones Slow Charging
If you are using a faster charger for a while, you will notice a difference eventually if the phone is being charged slowly. It could be due to defaulted charger or overheating issue.
Here are some tips to solve the slow charging issues.
How to Fix Slow Charging Issue on Vivo Phones?
- Replace with a new charger.
- Clean the debris inside the charging port.
- Upgrade the latest OS for stable charging.
- Verify whether you are using the original Type-C cable.
- Only use the original Charger for faster charging.
- Confirm if the port is damaged.
- Change the power outlet.
Apps crashing and freezing on Vivo Phones
It’s a pretty common scenario where the app froze and forcefully stop working in the android ecosystem smartphones.
But if you are facing app crashing problems constantly, then here are some tutorials to fix this issue to some extent.
How to fix Vivo Phones App Freezing problem?
- Force Reboot your Vivo phone.
- Ensure that you are using the latest OS version.
- Go to settings → Apps → Select the freezing app → Storage → Clear Cache & Data.
- If the above step doesn’t work, attempt to Factory reset.
Can’t Download Images from WhatsApp on Vivo Phones
Not being able to download WhatsApp images could occur due to numerous reasons.
But the most common reason would be an unstable internet connection or malfunction in the app storage settings.
To overcome this situation, you can do the following things.
- Check the internet speed and make sure have a proper data plan.
- Turn Off/On Wi-Fi and cellular data connection.
- Ensure that the Date and Time are configured precisely.
- Allow all of the necessary permission for WhatsApp.
- Head to Settings → Apps → WhatsApp → Storage → Clear Data & Cache.
Common Troubleshooting Steps for Vivo Devices
You can try the below troubleshooting steps to fix most of the device problems. By applying these steps, you may be able to get your phone back up and running in no time!
Reboot your Vivo Phones
- Long press the Power Button.
- Select the Restart option.
Hard Reboot your Vivo Phones
- Press and Hold Volume Down and Power key for 10 seconds.
Boot your Vivo Phones into Safe Mode
- Press Power Button for a few seconds.
- Select the Safe Mode option.
- That’s it!
Backup Data on Vivo Phones
- Settings → Accounts & Backup.
- Click on Back up data.
- Press on Backup by Google One switch.
Choose the preferred Gmail account from the top-right side.
Factory Reset Vivo Phones
- Open the Settings Menu.
- Pick the General Management.
- Tap on the Reset option.
- Factory Data Reset → Click on Reset.
- Finally, press Delete all.
Reset Network Settings on Vivo Phones
- Go to the Setting app.
- Tap on the General Management.
- Click on the Reset choice.
- Reset Network Settings → Reset Settings.
- Lastly, tap on the Reset and Confirm.
Wipe Cache Partition on Vivo Phones
- Long press the Volume Down + Power button to turn off the phone.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power key.
- Release all buttons when the Vivo logo appears.
- Navigate using Volume keys and select wipe cache partition by Power key.
- Then, select Reboot System Now.
- That’s it!