If you own a Xiaomi phone, you may have encountered some common issues with the device. In this article, we will take a look at some of these issues and how to fix them.
One common issue with Xiaomi phones is that they tend to freeze or hang frequently. If your phone is freezing or hanging frequently, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Restart your phone
- Clear the cache and data of your phone’s apps
- Update your phone’s software
Another common issue with Xiaomi phones is that they tend to overheat easily. If your phone is overheating, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Avoid using your phone for long periods of time
- Avoid using your phone in hot or humid conditions
- Avoid charging your phone for long periods of time
If you are still experiencing problems with your Xiaomi phone, you can contact customer support for assistance.
- 1 What are Some Common Issues with Xiaomi Phones?
- 2 Select Your Xiaomi Device to Fix Common Problems
- 3 How to Fix Common Xiaomi Phones Issues?
- 4 High Battery Drainage Problem in Xiaomi Phones
- 5 Screen Gets Stuck & Unresponsive in Xiaomi Phones
- 6 Xiaomi Phones Stuck on Boot Screen
- 7 Overheating Problem in Xiaomi Phones
- 8 Trouble Connecting to Wi-Fi in Xiaomi Phones
- 9 Apps Not Downloading from Google Play Store on Xiaomi Phones
- 10 Bluetooth Issues on Xiaomi Phones
- 11 Text Messages Not Sending in Xiaomi Phones
- 12 Network Problem in Xiaomi Phones
- 13 Xiaomi Phones Camera Issues
- 14 Xiaomi Phones Suddenly Turn OFF and Not Turning ON
- 15 Xiaomi Phones Keeps Restarting
- 16 Ghost Touch Issue on Xiaomi Phones
- 17 Xiaomi Phones GPS Not Working
- 18 Xiaomi Phones Slow Charging
- 19 Apps crashing and freezing on Xiaomi Phones
- 20 Can’t Download Images from WhatsApp on Xiaomi Phones
- 21 Common Troubleshooting Steps for Xiaomi Devices
- 22 Conclusion
What are Some Common Issues with Xiaomi Phones?
There are a few common issues that have been reported with Xiaomi phones. These include problems with the fingerprint sensor, camera, and battery life.
One issue that has been reported is that the fingerprint sensor doesn’t always work properly. This can be a big problem if you’re relying on it to unlock your phone.
Another common issue is that the camera doesn’t always take good pictures. This can be frustrating if you’re trying to capture a special moment.
Finally, some people have reported that their battery life isn’t as good as it could be. This can be a problem if you’re someone who relies on their phone for a long day.
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, it’s important to contact Xiaomi customer service for help. They may be able to offer a solution or replacement for your phone.
Related: Common Phone in Android Phones
We have also written dedicated articles for all Xiaomi phones out there.
Select Your Xiaomi Device to Fix Common Problems
- Xiaomi Mi 9X
- Xiaomi Mi Max 4 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 6c
- Xiaomi Mi Max 4
- Xiaomi Mi Note Plus
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2
- Xiaomi 12 Lite
- Xiaomi Mi 2S
- Xiaomi Redmi 20X
- Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 2
- Xiaomi 12 Pro (Dimensity)
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite Zoom
- Xiaomi Mi 1S
- Xiaomi Redmi Note
- Xiaomi Mi 3
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S
- Xiaomi 12S Ultra
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9
- Xiaomi Redmi
- Xiaomi Mi 2A
- Xiaomi 12 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi 10X 5G
- Xiaomi 12
- Xiaomi Redmi 10X Pro 5G
- Xiaomi Watch Color
- Xiaomi Redmi K50
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G Racing
- Xiaomi 12S
- Xiaomi Redmi 9C
- Xiaomi Redmi 8
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G
- Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi Note Pro
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- Xiaomi Redmi 9
- Xiaomi Redmi K50 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime
- Xiaomi Redmi 9C NFC
- Xiaomi Redmi K50i
- Xiaomi Poco X2
- Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi K50 Ultra
- Xiaomi Poco M4 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi K40S
- Xiaomi Redmi K30
- Xiaomi Redmi K30i 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Xiaomi Redmi 2A
- Xiaomi Watch S1 Active
- Xiaomi Mi 4
- Xiaomi 12X
- Xiaomi Watch S1 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi Watch (China)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 4 LTE
- Xiaomi Mi Note
- Xiaomi Mi 4i
- Xiaomi Redmi 10 (India)
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S 5G
- Xiaomi Mix Fold 2
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
- Xiaomi Redmi 9A
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
- Xiaomi Black Shark 3S
- Xiaomi Poco Watch
- Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 4c
- Xiaomi 12S Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 4s
- Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
- Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro 12.4
- Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro
- Xiaomi Black Shark 5 RS
- Xiaomi Poco F4
- Xiaomi Black Shark 5
- Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra
- Xiaomi Civi 1S
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S
- Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 2
- Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime
- Xiaomi Redmi 10A
- Xiaomi Poco X3
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime
- Xiaomi Black Shark 3
- Xiaomi Redmi 10 Power
- Xiaomi Black Shark 5 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 (India)
- Xiaomi Redmi 8A
- Xiaomi Redmi 3
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (MediaTek)
- Xiaomi Poco X4 GT
- Xiaomi Poco C40
- Xiaomi Redmi 8A Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
- Xiaomi Mi 10 5G
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9
- Xiaomi Mi Watch
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T Pro+
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi Watch Revolve
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi 3s
- Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime 2022
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro Zoom
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (MediaTek)
- Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro
- Xiaomi Poco M4 5G (India)
- Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime
- Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi 3x
- Xiaomi Poco M2
- Xiaomi Mi Max
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11SE
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 10T 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 5
- Xiaomi Redmi 10C
- Xiaomi Poco F4 GT
- Xiaomi Redmi 9i
- Xiaomi Poco C3
- Xiaomi Mi 5s
- Xiaomi Redmi 9AT
- Xiaomi Redmi K30S
- Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G
- Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 5G
- Xiaomi Mi Watch Color Sports
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G
- Xiaomi Mi Mix
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
- Xiaomi Redmi 4 (China)
- Xiaomi Redmi Watch
- Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
- Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime
- Xiaomi Poco M3
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 4G
- Xiaomi Mi 6
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T
- Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro+
- Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G (India)
- Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 3
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro (India)
- Xiaomi Redmi 9T
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi 4 (4X)
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- Xiaomi Mi 5c
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max
- Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi A1 (Mi 5X)
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
- Xiaomi Black Shark 4
- Xiaomi Mi 11
- Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro
- Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi S2 (Redmi Y2)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi 5
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Premium
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S
- Xiaomi Redmi Y1 (Note 5A)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11E Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11E
- Xiaomi Poco F3
- Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro 5G
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi 10 2022
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Xiaomi Black Shark
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
- Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi K40
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 AI Dual Camera
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- Xiaomi Redmi K50 Gaming
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 10S
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus (Redmi Note 5)
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus
- Xiaomi Redmi 6
- Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
- Xiaomi Mi 11X
- Xiaomi 11i
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11
- Xiaomi Redmi 6A
- Xiaomi Mi Mix Fold
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro (China)
- Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 4G
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite
- Xiaomi Mi Max 3
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
- Xiaomi Mi 8
- Xiaomi Redmi Watch 2 Lite
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
- Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G
- Xiaomi Watch S1
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 11i
- Xiaomi Mi 8 SE
- Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 (China)
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro)
- Xiaomi Watch Color 2
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi 9A Sport
- Xiaomi Poco C31
- Xiaomi Poco X3 GT
- Xiaomi Mi Play
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 2021
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite
- Xiaomi Redmi Watch 2
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Lite
- Xiaomi Black Shark 4S Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi Watch Revolve Active
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Xiaomi Civi
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
- Xiaomi Pocophone F1
- Xiaomi Black Shark Helo
- Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro (China)
- Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G
- Xiaomi Mi A2 (Mi 6X)
- Xiaomi Black Shark 4S
- Xiaomi Poco F3 GT
- Xiaomi Redmi 9i Sport
- Xiaomi 11T
- Xiaomi Redmi 10
- Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE
- Xiaomi Black Shark 2
- Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Activ
- Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime
- Xiaomi Mi 9
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer
- Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
- Xiaomi Redmi 7
- Xiaomi Redmi Go
- Xiaomi 11T Pro
- Xiaomi Mix 4
- Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro
- Xiaomi Pad 5
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi Y3
- Xiaomi Redmi K20
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi CC9e
- Xiaomi Mi A3
- Xiaomi Redmi 7A
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
- Xiaomi Mi CC9
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S
- Xiaomi Mi 9T
- Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
How to Fix Common Xiaomi Phones Issues?
Are you having trouble with your Xiaomi Phones? Maybe it’s not charging properly, the screen is cracked, or it just doesn’t seem to be working right.
In this article, we will go over some of the most common Xiaomi Phones issues and how to fix them.
Note: We at www.evolvearenas.com doesn’t have any responsibility if things go wrong at any point. Go ahead and check out how to fix common issues in Xiaomi Phones right now.
High Battery Drainage Problem in Xiaomi Phones
In the Xiaomi Phones case, you are getting a top-notch processor, which can easily handle any multi-tasking, long gaming sessions, and heavy usage in a pretty smooth manner.
The power-hungry cores need an enormous amount of battery juice to provide top-notch results, which eventually leads to faster battery drain.
You might have also noticed this in your user experience as the phone doesn’t even survive more than five hours of screen time.
There are some other cases such as you are not using the original Xiaomi charger too. So, here’s the method to fix the fast battery drain issue on Xiaomi Phones.
How to Fix Xiaomi Phones Battery Draining Fast?
- Go to settings → Battery → Show full device usage, to check screen time.
- Turn Off the Auto brightness feature from the settings menu.
- Open Settings → Apps → uncheck Show Notification of useless apps.
- Turn Off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and mobile hotspot.
- Reduce screen time to less than a minute.
- Check out official software updates.
- Don’t overcharge the phone.
Screen Gets Stuck & Unresponsive in Xiaomi Phones
You have purchased the Xiaomi Phones for a smooth user experience and seamless touch response. But sometimes, you will notice that the screen will be stuck and doesn’t move after several swipes.
The display might have been damaged so why you are facing unresponsiveness on the screen.
If that’s the case, try to replace the product or ask for a refund if the device is under warranty period.
But before you dive into all of that hassle, let’s try some tricks to solve the screen response problem.
How to Fix Xiaomi Phones Keeps Freezing?
- Simply Restart your phone using the Power button.
- You can also Boot your phone into Safe Mode.
- Install the Display Tester app to examine the screen properly.
- The last step will be to Factory Reset the device.
Xiaomi Phones Stuck on Boot Screen
It’s quite an unusual thing that your phone might get stuck on the boot screen. Possibly, it occurs due to two following reasons.
First, if the device has some bugs, which is causing the problem. In the second case, you have tried to unlock the bootloader to flash custom ROM.
But, you don’t unlock the bootloader in a precise manner. Generally, this issue is known as boot loop, and it requires skilled technician help.
So, if it’s the second case, we highly recommend you seek a professional to solve this matter.
How to Fix Xiaomi Phones Stuck on Boot Screen?
- Long press the Power + Volume Up button to turn off the phone, then restart it.
- Secondly, you can try to Boot into the Safe Mode.
- Upgrade to the latest firmware update.
- Wipe the cache partition of the phone.
- Delete all of the data using Hard Reset.
- Visit your nearest Xiaomi care center.
Overheating Problem in Xiaomi Phones
Overheating issues can occur due to various reasons. But, the most common scenario is that you have overcharged the device or are playing games for a few hours.
Apart from this, some users notice heat on the back panel.
Here are the following tricks from which you can easily avoid heating issues on Xiaomi Phones.
How to Fix Heating Issue in Xiaomi Phones?
- Don’t overcharge the device and use the original Xiaomi charger.
- You can reboot the system by clicking on following the restart process.
- Deactivate Wi-Fi, GPS location, and Bluetooth when not needed.
- Close all of the unnecessary background apps.
- Lastly, you can check for the system update.
Trouble Connecting to Wi-Fi in Xiaomi Phones
Nowadays, the internet has become an integral part of our life in which we can’t live without it in a single instance.
Besides this, you will obtain various information and amazing memes that will make your day happy. But for some reason, the phone isn’t able to connect with the Wi-Fi.
In that situation, you can run down to the quick fix options for the Xiaomi Phones Wi-Fi connection. Here are the methods!
How to Fix Xiaomi Phones WiFi Issue?
- Reboot the system to refresh the connectivity settings.
- Make sure that you are in the Wi-Fi range.
- Forget the Wi-Fi network and then reconnect it.
- Change if there’s any problem with the Router or Modem.
- Examine the connecting cable of Wi-Fi thoroughly.
- Finally, you can try to Reset Network Settings.
How to Fix Xiaomi Phones Keeps Disconnecting from Wifi?
If the Wi-Fi is still disconnecting even after resetting the network settings, then you can try out the following method.
- Press and Hold the Wi-Fi options.
- Tap on the Settings button of the preferred network.
- Select View More choice.
- Change IP settings from DHCP to Static.
- Finally, try to re-connect to the preferred network.
Apps Not Downloading from Google Play Store on Xiaomi Phones
Generally, you won’t face any difficulties to update and installing apps through Google Play Store.
However, if you are getting troubleshooting during the installation or updating process, the following section will provide quick solutions.
So, without any further ado, let’s begin!
How To Fix Xiaomi Phones Won’t Install or Update Apps in Google Play Store?
- Check the Internet connection speed.
- Restart the device to fix this issue.
- Go to Settings → Apps → Google Play Store → Storage → Clear data and Clear cache
- If the above step doesn’t work out, you have to Force Stop Google Play Store app.
- Settings → General Management → Date and time → activate Automatic date and time.
- Check whether the device has enough internal storage or not.
- Remove all of the google accounts and sign in with your primary Gmail account.
Bluetooth Issues on Xiaomi Phones
In the old days, Bluetooth was the sole medium to transfer data wirelessly. But nowadays, Bluetooth is severe to connect different devices.
Though, it’s quite a common problem that it doesn’t connect Bluetooth to a new device.
You don’t need any hassle as we have covered all of the tricks that will help you connect Bluetooth to Xiaomi Phones in a pretty simple manner.
How to Fix Bluetooth Pairing Problem on Xiaomi Phones?
- Bring down the notification bar → switch off Bluetooth and then reconnect it
- Enable the Airplane Mode from the notification panel and turn it off.
- Restart your Xiaomi Phones once.
- Unpair the device and again search the device.
- Go to Settings → Apps → Filter options → enable show system apps → Bluetooth → Storage → Clean Cache.
- Check if the device is compatible with your phone.
- Try to connect with another smartphone or Bluetooth device.
- You can also try to Reset Network Settings.
- Update to the latest firmware update.
Text Messages Not Sending in Xiaomi Phones
The Android ecosystem has various apps from which you can communicate with your loved ones without any hassle.
Besides this, you can start a conversation with your friends and family.
But for some reason, the text (SMS) message is not sent to the contact or you are getting any troubleshooting. In that case, follow this guide.
How to Fix Xiaomi Phones Can’t Send Text (SMS) Messages?
- First, restart your device.
- Make sure SIM is inserted properly.
- Check the cellular network connection.
- Confirm that the carrier plan has outgoing SMS service.
- Long press on Message App → Tap on Force Stop.
- Delete Message App Data and Cache memory.
- Reset Network Settings to easily send text messages.
- If the above trick doesn’t work, contact your service provider.
Here is the method to Clear the Message App cache and data
- Press and hold the Message App.
- Tap on the App info.
- Click on the Storage → Clear Cache and Clear Data.
Network Problem in Xiaomi Phones
It’s a pretty common problem that the Xiaomi Phones are not showing network such as No Network Available or Unregistered SIM card, in that case, you can check out the following steps.
How to Fix Internet not working on Xiaomi Phones?
- Reboot your Xiaomi Phones smartphone.
- Re-insert SIM Card to activate networks from start.
- Enable and disable the Airplane mode to restrict networks for a few seconds.
- Enter into the Safe Mode to avoid third-party app access.
- Reset the Network Connection settings.
Here are some Advanced options.
1. Check Device Network Settings
- Open the Settings app.
- Network & Internet → Mobile Network.
- Advanced → Look for “Automatically select network” and turn it ON.
2. Turn OFF the “Roaming mode”
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Tap on the Network & Internet → Mobile Network.
- Uncheck the “Roaming” option.
Xiaomi Phones Camera Issues
The camera app sometimes doesn’t work and is stuck on the camera app screen and doesn’t take photos.
Moreover, the native camera app glitches while capturing your life moment. Aside from this, camera issues can occur due to bug issues too.
In that scene, we will recommend you follow the solution section.
How to Fix Camera Issues on Xiaomi Phones?
- Go to the Setting menu.
- Pick the App management.
- Look for the Camera app.
- Head toward the Storage option.
- Tap on Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Come back and click on Force Stop.
- Look for the latest Android update.
- Factory Reset the phone.
Xiaomi Phones Suddenly Turn OFF and Not Turning ON
The problem usually occurs when the firmware has some sort of bugs or malware. It could also happen if the internals of the smartphone is damaged.
In the worst-case scenario, you have to take your device to the nearest service center to Turn On Xiaomi Phones once again.
How to Fix Xiaomi Phones Keeps Turning OFF randomly?
- Check whether the phone has any physical or liquid damage.
- Apply Force Restart by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power key.
- If it doesn’t work, connect the device to charge and then try Force Restart.
Note: If the physical or software damage, we recommend you to visit a professional ASAP.
Xiaomi Phones Keeps Restarting
The Xiaomi Phones is a decent smartphone and the company does a phenomenal job bringing impressive features.
But if you’re device keeps restarting again and again, then it probably due to firmware or UI settings.
If the device is under warranty period, we suggest you replace your unit as soon as possible. But before that, you can try to fix this problem using the following guide.
How to Fix Xiaomi Phones Keeps restarting Issue?
- Boot the device into the Safe mode.
- Plug into the Charger and Force Restart smartphone.
- Reset all of the Settings for a smooth experience.
- Last but not least, you can try Factory Reset too.
Ghost Touch Issue on Xiaomi Phones
The Xiaomi Phones have the best display in the market and they deliver an immersive user experience.
Although, some users have noticed that the screen is reacting atomically without giving any touch command. This problem is known as Ghost Touch.
Usually, it occurs due to firmware-related bugs and malware, while it also depends on the unit. Here are some quick fixes that will help you to fix this issue.
How to Fix Ghost Touch on Xiaomi Phones?
- First of all, you can try to restart your device.
- Remove back-cover to avoid accidental touch.
- Turn ON Accidental touch protection from Display settings.
- Tun Off Touch sensitivity ( Settings → Display).
- Change the Navigation bar to Swipe gestures.
- Update all of the System Apps.
- Check for the software patch updates.
- Finally, Factory Reset device.
Xiaomi Phones GPS Not Working
GPS makes our lives pretty simple and convenient when you are looking for a particular location.
Although, if you are facing any trouble using the GPS, then check out the following walkthrough.
How to Fix GPS Not working Issue in Xiaomi Phones?
- Turn Off and On GPS location button.
- Switch On and Off Airplane Mode.
- Disable the Power Saving mode.
- Go to Settings → Location → Mode → High accuracy mode.
- Clear Data and Cache of Google Maps.
Xiaomi Phones Slow Charging
If you are using a faster charger for a while, you will notice a difference eventually if the phone is being charged slowly. It could be due to defaulted charger or overheating issue.
Here are some tips to solve the slow charging issues.
How to Fix Slow Charging Issue on Xiaomi Phones?
- Replace with a new charger.
- Clean the debris inside the charging port.
- Upgrade the latest OS for stable charging.
- Verify whether you are using the original Type-C cable.
- Only use the original Charger for faster charging.
- Confirm if the port is damaged.
- Change the power outlet.
Apps crashing and freezing on Xiaomi Phones
It’s a pretty common scenario where the app froze and forcefully stop working in the android ecosystem smartphones.
But if you are facing app crashing problems constantly, then here are some tutorials to fix this issue to some extent.
How to fix Xiaomi Phones App Freezing problem?
- Force Reboot your Xiaomi phone.
- Ensure that you are using the latest OS version.
- Go to settings → Apps → Select the freezing app → Storage → Clear Cache & Data.
- If the above step doesn’t work, attempt to Factory reset.
Can’t Download Images from WhatsApp on Xiaomi Phones
Not being able to download WhatsApp images could occur due to numerous reasons.
But the most common reason would be an unstable internet connection or malfunction in the app storage settings.
To overcome this situation, you can do the following things.
- Check the internet speed and make sure have a proper data plan.
- Turn Off/On Wi-Fi and cellular data connection.
- Ensure that the Date and Time are configured precisely.
- Allow all of the necessary permission for WhatsApp.
- Head to Settings → Apps → WhatsApp → Storage → Clear Data & Cache.
Common Troubleshooting Steps for Xiaomi Devices
You can try the below troubleshooting steps to fix most of the device problems. By applying these steps, you may be able to get your phone back up and running in no time!
Reboot your Xiaomi Phones
- Long press the Power Button.
- Select the Restart option.
Hard Reboot your Xiaomi Phones
- Press and Hold Volume Down and Power key for 10 seconds.
Boot your Xiaomi Phones into Safe Mode
- Press Power Button for a few seconds.
- Select the Safe Mode option.
- That’s it!
Backup Data on Xiaomi Phones
- Settings → Accounts & Backup.
- Click on Back up data.
- Press on Backup by Google One switch.
Choose the preferred Gmail account from the top-right side.
Factory Reset Xiaomi Phones
- Open the Settings Menu.
- Pick the General Management.
- Tap on the Reset option.
- Factory Data Reset → Click on Reset.
- Finally, press Delete all.
Reset Network Settings on Xiaomi Phones
- Go to the Setting app.
- Tap on the General Management.
- Click on the Reset choice.
- Reset Network Settings → Reset Settings.
- Lastly, tap on the Reset and Confirm.
Wipe Cache Partition on Xiaomi Phones
- Long press the Volume Down + Power button to turn off the phone.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power key.
- Release all buttons when the Xiaomi logo appears.
- Navigate using Volume keys and select wipe cache partition by Power key.
- Then, select Reboot System Now.
- That’s it!
In conclusion, there are a few common issues that Xiaomi users face, such as problems with WiFi connectivity, battery life, and heating. However, there are a few simple solutions that can help fix these problems.
For WiFi connectivity, users can try restarting their router or phone or connecting to a different WiFi network.
For battery life, users can try reducing the brightness of their screen, closing unnecessary apps, and making sure their phone is updated to the latest software version.
For heating, users can try using their phone in a cool environment, avoiding direct sunlight, and not using their phone while it is charging.